2017 4-H Fair Art Contest
For the Fair Book Cover, Poster, and T-shirt.
New for 2017 - cover and poster will use the same one artwork. Size of art entry simply has to fit on a sheet of 8½ x 11 inch white paper.
Deadline is March 3, 2017. (Fair Meeting at 6:45 PM)
The 2017 Fair Theme is:
"Dream, Believe, Achieve... 4-H"
by Emily Gilchrest.
We need YOUR help to publicize the Fair. This is another opportunity for 4-H members to do their best work and support the Fair. Free-hand art work or computer generated graphics may be used. Make sure your work fits on an 8½ x 11 inch sheet of white paper. The 4-H Fair Association reserves the right to change any material on the winning contest entries.
General Rules and Regulations
- Contest is open to all 4-H members.
- There is no limit to the number of entries by 4-H members.
- All work must be done by 4-H members.
- All entries must be mailed or dropped off at the New Haven County Extension Center to arrive by March 1, 2017, or brought to the March 3, 2017, 4-H Fair Association meeting prior to the start of the meeting. (6:45 PM)
- Attach a card to the back of the design and print: your name, complete address, and age.
- Winning entries will be selected by a committee convened by the Coordinator of Marketing comprised of 4-H members (not entering the contest and volunteers).
- A $25.00 prize will be awarded for the winning design selected, along with 2 t-shirts. The art will be used for the fairbook cover, fair poster and t-shirt.
- Artwork needs to stand out to attract attention. In your artwork, be sure to include some of the attractions and exhibits that are our drawing cards to the general public.
- All contest entries should be received by the Fair Association prior to the beginning of the meeting on March 3, 2017.
If you are mailing entries, send to the:New Haven County Extension Center
305 Skiff Street
North Haven, CT 06473.
Mark "Attention Cover Contest" on the outside of the envelope. Make sure they are sent in time to reach the office by March 1, 2017, and that they are packaged to prevent tearing and bending.
😸 Contest details provided by UConn Extension.