Our 4-H Fair is held the first full weekend in August: the 5th, 6th, and 7th in 2022. Saturday and Sunday are the best days to experience the Fair.
- 10 - Columbus Day in Connecticut and Indigenous Peoples’ Day in some states
- 14 - 4-H Fair Meeting, Friday 7:00 PM, Extension Center in Haddam.
- 22 - Fairfield County 4-H Fair at Beardsley Zoo
- 31 - Halloween
- 4 - 4-H Achievement Night for New Haven and Middlesex Counties
- 5 - Fall Meeting of the Association of Connecticut Fairs
- 11 - VETERANS DAY
- 24 - THANKSGIVING DAY
🎪 A statewide list of 4-H calendar events is available from UConn's calendar page for 4-H.