A statewide list of 4-H calendar events is available from UConn's calendar page for 4-H.
List of 2018 calendar dates
- 1 - Verification forms due for dairy showing and others...
- 4 - Fair Association Meeting at St. Andrew's Church in Northford
- 5 - New England 4-H Dog Clinic in Vernon, also Cinco de Mayo
- 12 - 4-H Middlesex Advisory Auction in Haddam
- 13 - Mother's Day
- 19 - The Royal Wedding, and Planting Day at Dudley Farm.
- 20 - Great Strides walk in support of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- 24 - Fair Exhibitor Training and Entry Night at the Middlesex County Extension Center, 6:30 to 8:30 PM, Thursday.
- 28 - MEMORIAL DAY
- 1 - Verification forms due for poultry, goats, rabbit, dog showing and others...
- 6 - Fair Exhibitor Training and Entry Night at the New Haven County Extension Center, 6:30 to 8:30 PM, Wednesday.
- 14 - Flag Day
- 17 - Father's Day
- 4 - INDEPENDENCE DAY
- 9 - Fair Association Meeting (6:30 PM) at the fairgrounds in Durham
- 12 - Start of Fair Season in Connecticut, see CTAgFairs.org
- 13 - Horse Show set-up in Vernon
- 14 - State 4-H Horse Show at the Tolland Agricultural Center in Vernon
- 28 - Fair set-up begins, Mandatory Manager Training at 9:00 AM at the fairgrounds in Durham
- 1 - Fair set-up: non-perishable home arts items may be entered at the fairgrounds in Durham
- 2 - Final time to enter home arts exhibits is from 12:00 Noon to 5:30 PM.
- 3 - Friday of our 4-H FAIR WEEKEND
- 4 - Saturday of our 4-H FAIR WEEKEND
- 5 - Sunday of our 4-H FAIR WEEKEND
- 6 - Additional Fair clean-up on Monday beginning at 9:00 AM
- 3 - LABOR DAY
- 15 - 4-H and FFA Day at The Big-E, West Springfield, Massachusetts
- 18 to 19 - Yom Kippur
- 27 to 30 - Durham Fair
- 8 - COLUMBUS DAY
- 31 - Halloween
- 12 - VETERAN'S DAY
- 22 - THANKSGIVING
- 25 - CHRISTMAS